Insurance: A comprehensive insurance program covers the units for loss due to fire, wind, flood, and other hazards. Homeowners will also be required to carry hazard insurance (commonly known as "HO-6" insurance, or similar product which includes wind insurance), in amounts deemed sufficient by the Board. This may establish unit owners to have additional insurance obligations, from time to time, through the Rules and Regulations. Unit Owners are required to have adequate insurance to rebuild the interior of the condominium premises, and any other items the Owner is obligated to reconstruct, after casualty in the event of a loss.

Owners are also required to carry at least $2000 in Special Assessment Coverage (commonly referred to as "Loss Assessment" coverage), and are encouraged to obtain other coverage as their individual insurance agent may recommend.